Regular school attendance is important.
If you know your student will be late or absent, please call the school office by 9:00am.
School Fact Sheet
Grades: 9 - 12
Our Vision: All Sam Barlow High School graduates will have the knowledge, desire, and courage to be adaptable and productive citizens possessing skills for lifelong learning in a complex society.
Our Respect Policy: Respect is the cornerstone of all our interactions and behaviors. We acknowledge the dignity and worth of one another, and strive never to diminish another by our conduct or our attitudes.
- To sustain an outstanding school rating on the Oregon School Report Card.
- To increase our school graduation rate.
- To continue promoting high student achievement on all OAKS tests.
- To establish a consistent communication model for Sam Barlow High School families.
- To maintain our large comprehensive high school program by offering a myriad of core content, elective, and co-curricular offerings.