Regular school attendance is important.
If you know your student will be late or absent, please call the school office by 9:00am.
School Fact Sheet
1770 SE Fleming Ave Gresham, Oregon 97080
The community of Hogan Cedars provides a safe and welcoming environment that nurtures the social, emotional, and academic growth of every child. Student potential is maximized through professional commitment and the use of best practices. Hogan Cedars instills a passion for learning and fosters responsible and empathetic world citizens.
- Students at Hogan Cedars will demonstrate a minimum of one years’ growth in all academic subjects as measured by state, district and building assessments.
- Hogan Cedars will use a continuum of instruction and intervention to grow student learners.
- Hogan Cedars will continue to use PBS strategies to support a safe and caring climate.
- Hogan Cedars will continue to foster parent and community involvement.
- The school as a community of learners
- Teachers as instructional leaders
- Parents as partners in the home-to-school connection
- A safe, inclusive, and developmentally appropriate learning environment
- Accountability to parents, students, and the community
Principal Elaine Luckenbaugh
Principal Elaine Luckenbaugh comes to to Hollydale Elementary School with 24 years experience in education. She taught kindergarten, first grade, third grade, and fourth grade in Centennial School District for 16 years. Luckenbaugh began her teaching career in Head Start working with young children and families. Throughout her career she has been involved in numerous leadership roles and activities.
Luckenbaugh earned her administrative credentials at the University of Oregon and received her master's degree in Educational Leadership from the University of Portland. She earned her bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Portland State University.